Next week, May 4th is Star Wars Day, and EA is planning on celebrating it by launching several bonus events across several of its most popular Star Wars games. Star Wars: Battlefront, Star Wars: Told Old Republic, and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes are all getting their own unique events (some of which have already begun). They are as follows:
Star Wars: Battlefront
- A free bundle of 4,444 credits
- A new Hutt Contract where if you spend between 3500 and 8000 credits to unlock new bounties, you will gain access to the Bacta Bomb Star Card, giving you a health boost to you and your teammates in a pinch.
- Free access to Battlefront on PC as a four-hour trial.
Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Play the Knight of the Fallen Empire expansion for free from now until May 30
- Log in between now and May 4 to unlock a M4-I6 Zakuulan Astromech Droid mini-pet
- Play between May 3 through May 10 to get 2X XP, 2X PvP commendations, 2X requisitions in Starfighter, and 2X legacy experience.
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- 25 percent discount on crystals on May 4.
- From April 30 until May 5, a rotating game modes will offer 2X rewards each day, starting with Cantina Battles.
That's a lot of valuable bonuses right there for Star Wars fans. Personally, I'm hoping Disney XD will allow Season 2 of Star Wars Rebels tol be free like it was last year.